Is this an exploit?

Just had a Nea doing this all game. Because why do anything productive when you can do this instead?

56AC18B8-4FE9-4650-B405-910D06B65853.jpeg D50F6EC2-4834-4CF1-AD24-B6A7210E77D8.jpeg

Is this reportable?

Comments

  • Uh, if youre killer how did you get those shots? Cause it looks like youre nea to me.

    And yeah I think so.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Uh, if youre killer how did you get those shots? Cause it looks like youre nea to me.

    And yeah I think so.

    It looks like OP might have been a fellow Survivor who either left or died.

    Assuming there is no way for Killer to reach there in any way, yeah, that would be reportable.

  • Did she move from the spot after that other person died? If she didn't then she was probably stuck. If she did move then she took advantage of an exploit and would be reportable.

    Also, would put this in bug report section so they could maybe fix it.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Uh, if youre killer how did you get those shots? Cause it looks like youre nea to me.

    And yeah I think so.

    I never said I was the killer? I was spectating because I died on my first hook as somebody was being chased and Nea was sat up there teabagging the entire game. 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • @bm33 said:

    Did she move from the spot after that other person died? If she didn't then she was probably stuck. If she did move then she took advantage of an exploit and would be reportable.

    Also, would put this in bug report section so they could maybe fix it.

    I didn’t stay to watch. But she definitely wasn’t stuck. She did it on purpose. I saw her fail a few attempts before she actually made it up there.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462901#Comment_1462901

    I didn’t stay to watch. But she definitely wasn’t stuck. She did it on purpose. I saw her fail a few attempts before she actually made it up there.

    Yeah, making attempts to go there was definitely trying to take advantage of exploit then and she should be reported. Also put in bug report so they can patch that.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462892#Comment_1462892

    I never said I was the killer? I was spectating because I died on my first hook as somebody was being chased and Nea was sat up there teabagging the entire game. 🤦🏻‍♂️

    Ha my bad, forgot spectate was a thing

  • With survivors like this who needs a killer? I swear your own team kill you more.

  • It looks like she is just stuck. As killer I would drop down, too, and farm free hits. ez bp :^)