What is wrong with y'all?
Seriously dev's. What were you thinking? "Let's lock killers, but not survivors" yeah that's a great idea. How about we lock both... or neither. Why lock one side but not the other. I think this is one of the dumbest things the dev's have done in a while. Really hope this gets changed.
EDIT: some of you are missing the point. I'm not saying that the lock wasn't necessary. I'm saying that quick switching for survivors is still a thing. Survivors shouldn't be able to quick switch. It's been an issue for a while but instead of fixing it the dev's do literally nothing when they could have. Maybe I worded my post wrong but that's what I meant.
Comments
Wrong. Killers NEED the information advantage. Tells them how to play at the start of the match. In a 1v4 game, it's important for them to start with an info advantage. Also helps to see what the survivors look like. Some outfits hide better on certain maps.
Imagine missing the point after being explained that you missed the point.
Would help if you'd made a point.
If you used sarcasm, that doesn't work.
I prefer to wait and test the new MM changes before complaining.
My point is what I literally said my point was, I think it's funny people complain about not getting that extra information exactly in the way, shape, and form that they want it.