About MMR and Realms

Does it seem like the MMR system will be able to compensate for player variability based on individual maps (eg. I do poorly on Ormond and Red Forest because of frame drops). Would there be a special variable for my issues with these maps or is it universal for all killers / all survivors?

Just thoughts. I doubt the system's going to be much more than:

  1. How long were chases?
  2. How many chases?
  3. How many gens done?
  4. How many pallets and windows used?
  5. What map?
  6. What killer?
  7. (Edit) Is there a mori? How many hook states?

Comments

  • How do you even judge MMR based on all the options in this game?

    As survivor facing 2 Huntress of equal skill, does the system differentiate the difficulty if one has mediocre perks and add ons and the other has meta perks, Iri heads and an ebony?

    I would doubt it but obviously survivor performance would drop dramatically in one of those games

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    How do you even judge MMR based on all the options in this game?

    As survivor facing 2 Huntress of equal skill, does the system differentiate the difficulty if one has mediocre perks and add ons and the other has meta perks, Iri heads and an ebony?

    I would doubt it but obviously survivor performance would drop dramatically in one of those games

    This right here.

    The amount of assinine random ######### in this game this MMR system needs to account for doesn't give me much faith in its effectiveness. But, I suppose it's better than what we have now, which is nothing.

    I guess if you want your rating to go up, just bring an ebony Mori and some OP add-ons!