Getting only killer dailies
I don't play killer much and get about 90% of all dailies for killers.
I would really appreciate an option which side I want to get dailies for or at least make it 50\50.
I don't play killer much and get about 90% of all dailies for killers.
I would really appreciate an option which side I want to get dailies for or at least make it 50\50.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is because there's a far greater number of possible killer challenges than survivor challeges. This results in killer dailies being far more common.
I think the best way to fix this would be to rework the daily system so you get 3 daily survivor challenges and 3 daily killer challenges. They could even add weekly/monthly/community challenges for killer and survivor. Would be a breath of fresh air.
During Q&A they said they know the dailies were killer centric and they were looking into fixing it. No eta or what they had planned for that though. I've cleared out a killer daily only to get same one again when the dailies reset, it's so annoying.
They should take some of the perk-based archive challenges and make those dailies - Heal X amount of health states using Botany Knowledge, repair X amount of generators using Prove Thyself, etc...
It'd spice up perk usage, at least.
Honestly, this would be a really cool idea.
Also, I think if there was a bloodpoint incentive to use specific builds on killers which the DBD devs decide would be pretty sweet. Literally anything to spice up perks used and spice up the challenges.