How will the new MMR system pair SWF and killers?
Maybe I missed it in the post. Will the highest ranked survivor in the SWF dictate the killer player chosen, or the lowest? A combination? What if it's a 2 man and two solos, or any other variation?
Maybe I missed it in the post. Will the highest ranked survivor in the SWF dictate the killer player chosen, or the lowest? A combination? What if it's a 2 man and two solos, or any other variation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's my first question too. Amazing that BVHR has made zero mention of it so far.
I mean, I know the devs tend to ignore SWF related posts, but when it comes to a new MMR system, they could at least give some info on it.
What I want: SWF are using a mechanic that defeats the enigmatic relationship a lot of the game builds itself around for both killers and survivors. They should face against a considerably higher "rating" multiplied for each SWF in group.
What most likely will happen: SWF will be treated like their normal solos or...they'll just use the highest ranking survivor.
They'll make a Q&A about those new changes so i'm sure we'll get a lot more information about this MMR system at that point.