Forced Penance Teachable?
As soon as I unlocked each of PH's teachables, I went to other killer bloodwebs to try and transfer them over to test around with new builds- specifically with Forced Penance. I think I've only gotten 1 killer with Forced Penance but it seems IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone else with it. Is anyone else having this issue?
Comments
It's RNG. My Doctor got all 3 levels of BBQ last. I was very sad. Hopefully, you have better RNG.
Forgive me for asking (I'm new to this forum, but certainly not to the game) what does RNG stand for?
Yes, any perk can take 100+ or 200+ lvls to get in the current bloodweb. xD
Well, it was worse, but I agree its still so-so.
It chooses an random number for a perk that is associated and throws it in the bloodweb. Completely random due to RNG. Kind of like a lottery.q