King and Queen
(I'm not talking about Doctor's iridescent add-ons)
In terms of the strongest killer and their power, who would you say is the strongest?
Strongest male killer would probably be Freddy (I don't like Freddy but he currently holds the crown)
The queen is between Nurse and Spirit, I'd say Nurse still holds the crown though.
Of course you can have a preference for a killer you main and call them a king or queen, but I'm talking about which killers are the strongest.
Comments
King is Michael and Queen is Blendette.
Spirit > nurse just because of console players. When cross-play goes live the spirit floodgate will open and nurse will be even more rare sight than she is now. Freddy because of the teleport. No other reason needed then that.
If killers were a set of chess pieces spirit and Freddy would be king and queen, plague and doctor would be bishops, deathslinger and pyramid head would be knights, oni and Billy (the rooks) and bad survivors (the pons).
Sorry nurse, wraith, legion, clown, Bubba, hag, trapper, Myers, demo, ghostassassin, piggy. Nurse and wraith as king and queen on the opposite side maybe? This would be a unfair match if this were the case.
Billy and Nurse
Freddy and Spirit
And Huntress?
Spirit and Freddy.
Freddy and Nurse.