@Community help me. Please.
Hello community, I love dbd and have been playing for over 2 years now. I have been getting very stressed as playing killer recently, and I want to not take the game seriously, but how do I do it? I mostly get stressed at rank reset, because it feels like I'm obligated to get to rank 1 and my main killers can't pip that well. I feel like if I'm not rank 1, I can't be taken seriously or I'm just "bad". I usually get stuck from rank 4-5, and if I want to get to rank 1, I have to play a killer that can pip well like legion, even though I hate them. Another thing that stresses me out is toxicity. When I mean toxicity I mean people talking ######### to me in end-game chat, t bagging, and flashlight clicking. I'm pretty sensitive, so it actually stresses me out quite a bit. How do you guys not take this game seriously? I want to have as much fun as possible, but it's hard when rank is there.
Comments
If you're having trouble pipping you could just be camping too much... The easiest way to pip is intentionally letting survivors unhook and going for the 12 hook 4k
Getting as many hooks as possible results in pipping most often. If you hook enough all 4 survivors could escape and you can still pip. Instead of thinking you need the 4k, just go for the best BP method.
Easiest way to win games however is tunneling 1 person until they're out of the game. A 3v1 is infinitely easier than a 4v1. It sucks for that survivor but it's a legitimate tactic that leads to the easiest wins.
What platform are u on?
Xbox
I didnt get it either and I'm on ps4. It must be a pc exclusive thing.