Workshop mode for DbD?

I saw a recent DbD Prop Hunt video and it got me thinking.

Do you guys think some kind of workshop mode would be cool? A mode where players can make their own game modes similar to Overwatch's workshop.

What do you guys think?

Here's the video I was talking about for you guys to watch :

https://youtu.be/950ODEY4t7Q


Comments

  • Saw this on the subreddit and I want prophunt in DBD, even if it is just custom. Would be so much fun. More jumpscares to the Killer instead of "Props" would add a new element to the game

  • I don't think it'll work properly without major updates to the code, especially on console.

  • It would be cool but i think there are other more important issues that need to be addresed first.

  • More bugs? No thanks

  • It it means finally adding a different game mode after 4 whole years, then I'm all for it.