Generator Selection
So I have a legit question for something I see quite often when I'm playing survivor.
Why is it that at the start of a match, most people will only work on the generators on the outside edges of the map only, leaving only the generators towards the center of the map left?
All this does is enable an easier 3 gen situation or in general a much easier patrol path for the killer. I can understand low ranks doing this, but you even see it constantly in red ranks.
Take Saloon or Haddonfield for example; the generator on the gallows or the generator on the street are always the toughest to get since they are in the center and so close to other generators, yet you rarely see survivors try to get those until last, making it much much harder in to complete.
Does anyone else think this way or am I the only one who runs towards the harder more important generators to get first?
Comments