Was a roadmap for 2020-2021 ever released?

I've been looking for information on the graphical update and couldn't find anything besides the stream. I know it's going to be set up the way last year was for the actual chapters but stuff like cross-play and things outside the game are kind of up in the air. Sorry if info has been released, I haven't been the most informed on the game as of recent due to life stuff

Comments

  • No, Which I don’t understand

  • Best guess might have been the whole pandemic massively delayed things

  • The only thing we got is the stream, unfortunately.

  • Nope, sadly nothing. :/

  • No, no roadmap sadly.

  • I wouldn't have expected a roadmap in the pandemic like this. Nearly every company has massive setbacks and no real idea of what can be reasonably accomplished so not setting those expectations is probably a good idea.

  • Soon(TM) they said

    PGJSF

  • I can give you a rough estimate.

    Chapter 1 - Licensed - cool killer/survivor (perks will be crap - killer will be nerfed within a week of release)

    Chapter 2 - Licensed - cool killer/survivor (perks will be crap - killer will be nerfed within a week of release)

    Chapter 3 - Token non licensed chapter - (perks will be decent)

    Chapter 4 - Licensed - cool killer/survivor (perks will be crap - killer will be nerfed within a week of release)

    Sporadic game health improvements in the mid-chapter updates though now where near the level it should be.

    [kappa]