Don't know if it's a new idea...

... but if the developers are going to start looking into more licensed gaming killers, then this isn't a bad idea! Someone created a mock-up for Until Dawn, and I think it makes perfect sense in the DBD universe!

Screenshot_20200719-172618.jpg


Comments

  • Well, the truth is that its appearance fits very well. A killer like this wouldn't be bad

  • its not a new idea, but i would LOVE that chapter to happen!


    lets hope they can get that license!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    its not a new idea, but i would LOVE that chapter to happen!

    lets hope they can get that license!

    I think we're going to start seeing more gaming licensed Killers because getting a license for a game has got to be cheaper than getting a license for a Killer tied to a movie universe or TV show.

  • Haven't those kiddos gone through enough having a messed up Robot friend ๐Ÿ˜??

    Although cosmetic wise their skins would be an awesome idea. Especially that Toothy Grin mask Robot guy had as a prank killer. Also Meg have the Redhead outfit from Until Dawn. David getting that army jacket look.

  • I feel like I've got a good idea for a killer with a mines map, too...

    TheMiner01.png


  • Anyway, I feel like it'd be even cooler to have part of the map be the lodge they're all staying in at the beginning, with a gen that does something with the ski lift or something.

    Probably got the layout /way/ off, but it's been a while since I played Until Dawn.

  • @II_KURO_II said:

    Anyway, I feel like it'd be even cooler to have part of the map be the lodge they're all staying in at the beginning, with a gen that does something with the ski lift or something.

    Probably got the layout /way/ off, but it's been a while since I played Until Dawn.

    I could see the mines working, but a big indoor map like the lodge would be a great choice.

  • @II_KURO_II said:

    I feel like I've got a good idea for a killer with a mines map, too...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/13ILTUHCRUXX/theminer01.png

    My Bloody Valentine?

    Yes please.