Farming

I know it’s against the rules, but how many of us actually obey it?

Comments

  • It's not entirely against the rules as long as no teammates are grieved in the process or killer working with certain survivors to kill others.

  • It's not farming as long as you have Borrowed Time ; )

  • It's not farming as long as you have Borrowed Time ; )

    Exactly! I'm not farming you, bro. Killer is just tunnelling ya.
    I just can't resist to unhook cocky survivors in the worst possible moment.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Mister_Holdout said:

    It's not farming as long as you have Borrowed Time ; )

    Exactly! I'm not farming you, bro. Killer is just tunnelling ya.
    I just can't resist to unhook cocky survivors in the worst possible moment.

    I think OP is talking about the killer engaging for a BP farm

  • Master said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Mister_Holdout said:

    It's not farming as long as you have Borrowed Time ; )

    Exactly! I'm not farming you, bro. Killer is just tunnelling ya.
    I just can't resist to unhook cocky survivors in the worst possible moment.

    I think OP is talking about the killer engaging for a BP farm

    Yup