Dead Dawg Saloon needs a rework

Can someone please tell me why this map wasn't fixed yet?

Let me tell you what my biggest issues are with this map:

  1. It's too big, far too big.
  2. The generators at the gallows and the saloon are too safe.
  3. The bushes need a nerf, they hide survivors TOO well.

Point 2 has to be the biggest offender on that list, especially that godforsaken generator at the saloon. It takes FOREVER to get to that damn thing, even after already breaking down the doors. Survivors can tap that thing and undo all of your work AND get away at zero risk, this absolutely shouldn't be allowed for such a crucial gen in the middle of the map. At least place the gen at the floor level INSIDE of the saloon, that would make the map far more fair for killers.

Comments

  • You're kidding right? It's a pretty small map. And heavily killer sided. And you think it needs nerfed more?

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    You're kidding right? It's a pretty small map. And heavily killer sided. And you think it needs nerfed more?

    I have to strongly disagree, I've lost countless times on that map. Especially the two gens which I mentioned are flatout impossible to prevent from getting repaired, or are you implying that YOU can deal with this insane gen placement?

  • @Canas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1458439#Comment_1458439

    I have to strongly disagree, I've lost countless times on that map. Especially the two gens which I mentioned are flatout impossible to prevent from getting repaired, or are you implying that YOU can deal with this insane gen placement?

    I have many times. The gallows aren't safe at all. The saloon isn't safe after you break a couple of the walls. The gens are so tightly grouped that a 4 gen strategy is easy to maintain.