Is that a good Legion build?
I use Pop goes the Weasel, Thrilling Tremors, I'm all ears and Discordance.
Or what would be better? I dont have many teachable perks but i have all from Nurse, Myers, Ghostface and Legion.
I use Pop goes the Weasel, Thrilling Tremors, I'm all ears and Discordance.
Or what would be better? I dont have many teachable perks but i have all from Nurse, Myers, Ghostface and Legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good build given the perks you have. POP for gens. TT for localization and gen. IAE for chasing. Discordance for location of multiple survivors where you can hit multiple of them.
If you change one, IAE for Nurses Calling.