What exactly does blocking a user in the Lobby do?
I noticed it doesn't block them on my PC gaming account. So I wonder - what function does it actual do?
Is it only so in the lobby I can see if I blocked someone and leave the lobby?
I noticed it doesn't block them on my PC gaming account. So I wonder - what function does it actual do?
Is it only so in the lobby I can see if I blocked someone and leave the lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I blocks them from sending you a friend request and nothing more.
but how his is implemented I don’t know..
Thank you for taking the time to respond. :-)
No problem (though I should re-read before posting in case autocorrect wants to tease me...)