Any means nessecary!

I actually like that perk but I have a small suggestion:

Same treatment with Head On! Please give the survivor some points for putting a palett into the right position. Maybe something like 300 survival points. It's just something small, but actually nice for some extra points for the survival category, u know?

Comments

  • Also reduce the cooldown from 120 seconds at tier 3 to just like 20 seconds.

    It needs to have a cooldown so it can't be spammed.

    But why is the cooldown so long? You can still use it max 2 times per match...

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Also reduce the cooldown from 120 seconds at tier 3 to just like 20 seconds.

    It needs to have a cooldown so it can't be spammed.

    But why is the cooldown so long? You can still use it max 2 times per match...

    Yeah, the perk should have a 60 second cooldown max, any longer and it's worthless. I'd also like if it only took 3 seconds to pick up a pallet.