The killer disconnects but my friend says that the one that disconnect was me
We were facing a hag in midwick, and a message saying that i get disconected from the host appeared, i don´t know what to say about this, i already post something similar to this but in the killer perspective. Is this a bug?
I didn´t lose my medkit, bp and pips if anyone asks.

Comments
I had this happen to me around the time the Stranger Things DLC came out, it lasted until the next patch dropped. Any time I played killer at least two survivors would DC at random. To the survivors it showed them that I disconnected even though the match continued on as normal without them.
If I played survivor I didn't run into this issue at all. I tried getting into contact with customer support but they literally just replied with generic responses and didn't help at all. I literally just had to wait for the next patch to be able to play again.