Anybody else have this problem? (im on xbox)

I have been having this problem where my time played in this game has been paused for about a month. Weird thing is my other achievements like escapes and kills seem to be going up just fine. I was just wondering if anybody else is having this problem and it isn't just me. Also I have no idea if this would be a Microsoft problem or a dbd problem

Comments

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    I have been having this problem where my time played in this game has been paused for about a month. Weird thing is my other achievements like escapes and kills seem to be going up just fine. I was just wondering if anybody else is having this problem and it isn't just me. Also I have no idea if this would be a Microsoft problem or a dbd problem

    Its microsoft I think. It just doesn't happen on ps4. Idk about pc though.