I will summarize the killer struggle with two sentences.
How many survivors does it take to change a lightbulb? None, because they want the light nerfed instead of learning how to change it.
Just came from the balance feedback forums. Unfortunately cries for nerfs are still ongoing. Very frustrated.
Just came from the balance feedback forums. Unfortunately cries for nerfs are still ongoing. Very frustrated.
Comments
LOL good one. I wanna try...
How many killers does it take to change a light bulb? I don't know, every killers just camps there and never goes to the store to get a new one.
🤣
PS. Not mocking you, the post was genuinely funny. But if we have a survivor light bulb joke we need a killer one too
Not bad, not bad at all
this joke needs a nerf its too strong
She needs a slight rework to make it easier to locate the survivor when in a chase, but not so powerful that it makes her OP.
I suggest 1 passive 1m aura reading while phasing. That way you know theres someone in front of you, but thats it.
Dont forget that killers are in first person with limited fov. So a 1m aura reading is actually quite limiting.