Do you main Survivor,Killer,or neither?
@[Deleted User] said:Neither, but this isn't a poll
@[Deleted User] said:
Neither, but this isn't a poll
how do you make it a poll.
@DarkMagik said:Do you main Survivor,Killer,or neither?
@DarkMagik said:
I am mostly rn a survivor main, but sometimes i switch up to killer, before i was full killer main.
I'd love to be the killer all the time. I'd freak out if I'm a survivor. LOL.
I technically main killer, but I've been playing more and more survivor because it's less stressful
70% Survivor
30% Killer
All achievements
https://steamcommunity.com/id/KiolLman
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how do you make it a poll.
I am mostly rn a survivor main, but sometimes i switch up to killer, before i was full killer main.
I'd love to be the killer all the time. I'd freak out if I'm a survivor. LOL.
I technically main killer, but I've been playing more and more survivor because it's less stressful
70% Survivor
30% Killer
All achievements
https://steamcommunity.com/id/KiolLman