Grant ability to choose to turn off certain teachable perks

Please provide the option to turn off certain teachable perks after they are unlocked, so that they will not show up in the bloodwebs of other characters. This gives people the ability to prevent teachable perks they will not use from showing up in the bloodwebs of all the other characters, which makes it easier for people to get the perks they will actually use.

There are certain characters that I like to play, but I don't want to unlock their teachable perks as I would never use them and unlocking them only make it harder to get the perks I actually want when I level up other characters. However, if I want to level up a certain character and don't unlock their teachable perks, it greatly slows my ability to get the perks I do want on that character since whenever a teachable perk becomes available in the bloodweb, if it is not unlocked, it shows up for every subsequent round until it is unlocked, taking up the perk slots where other perks could show up.

Comments

  • Or better yet just remove perk tiers, because then you'll unlock almost every perk by the time you hit level 50.