who the BAD WORD is OchiDO

Seriously I keep seeing this name who OchiDO
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • A sexual predator who makes dull dbd montages with le funny sound effects and ear destroying music plastered over it.

    The kids love it.
  • A guy who's banned from PC.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Seriously I keep seeing this name who OchiDO

    The main Root of all the toxicity u found nowdays while playing Killer. Thanks to our beloved devs he is finally GONE from PC.

  • So in other words he's the cry op on any killer being fair powered
  • @redsopine1 said:
    So in other words he's the cry op on any killer being fair powered

    That and more. The man is the pinnacle of human trash. Not only has he made this community into a toxic dumpster fire he as a person is a terrible individual. He gets off on sexually harassing women.

  • OchiDo is the sound of a sneeze in Japanese. That is all.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Oh, yeah, that guy. He's a bad influence on our DBD community!
  • The type of guy you dont want to let your kids around.

    Trolling people in online games is annoying and all, but being a sexual predator is despicable and disgusting... he needs to face consequences for his actions. That's what I hate him for the most.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Try to stay away from his name as much as possible.
    Noone wants to support that a s s anymore.

  • He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

  • Thanks for answering how do I close this now also did a minor troll I didn't swear in the name lol just put bad word
  • @RSB said:
    He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

    Id like to meet him tbh. I am not afraid of manchilds, but ofc he will never leave his house during night :wink::

  • @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

    Id like to meet him tbh. I am not afraid of manchilds, but ofc he will never leave his house during night :wink::

    My alsatian probably would like to meet him too

  • @RSB said:

    @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

    Id like to meet him tbh. I am not afraid of manchilds, but ofc he will never leave his house during night :wink::

    My alsatian probably would like to meet him too

    :lol:

    I wish that he meets a girl some day that knows how to defend herself :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @RSB said:

    @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

    Id like to meet him tbh. I am not afraid of manchilds, but ofc he will never leave his house during night :wink::

    My alsatian probably would like to meet him too

    :lol:

    I wish that he meets a girl some day that knows how to defend herself :wink:

    I'm afraid that 12 year-old girls are too small to defend themselves.

  • @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    He is the guy, that you would not want to met in a dark, back alley.

    Nasty things could happen.

    Id like to meet him tbh. I am not afraid of manchilds, but ofc he will never leave his house during night :wink::

    The man is a spineless coward. Probably to busy stalking underage girls on facebook to realize there is more to life than Youtube and Twitch.

  • Guys again I don't know how to close my question please no more spam
  • He is not a nice person, and also not a nice player to play with or play against!

    I DO like his funny montages, but man...I just can't handle his toxic attitude...just...can't...Who the hell can handle a person like him anyway!

    So glad he got BANNED on PC!

  • @RSB said:
    My alsatian probably would like to meet him too

    Totally off-topic.

    Do you call German-Sheperd "Alsatian" where you live ?

    I'm from this said region, and i'm curious because i never heard of that kind of dog being called that way .

    Really curious ahah

  • @Giche said:

    @RSB said:
    My alsatian probably would like to meet him too

    Totally off-topic.

    Do you call German-Sheperd "Alsatian" where you live ?

    I'm from this said region, and i'm curious because i never heard of that kind of dog being called that way .

    Really curious ahah

    We call them both, literally. One people will name it "Alsatian", the other "German-Shepherd".

  • Lol. He's a below average survivor main who memorizes maps and tries to carry his SWF group and gets 4k'd by any killer that can punish his group's really stupid attempts at altruism. And when he's not with his SWF group he gets butchered even harder. Don't believe me? Watch a good killer do it. https://youtu.be/U3BGfnwTVqc
  • We dont talk about....him

  • He's a... sexual...predator....? 
    #########..

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm just going to lock this before it can get any worse.