Can i report this?
I was playing a game against the pig with my friends and i got down by the killer and she put a trap on my head. It starts up and im looking to take it off my head so i could continue playing. Me being unlucky it take the last box for me to take it off but as soon as im there and i see she is crouched by it blocking and prevented me from getting the trap of my head. I died as a result. I messaged afterwards asking why he did that and he did it to be annoying and have fun. Keep in mind i was playing normally and wasn't being toxic ( i hate being toxic). Can i report this?
Comments
It sucks, and I‘d hope that the devs could maybe do something about that, but i believe its not reportable, since the killer isn‘t holding the game hostage, and instead is just guaranteeing one kill in a very peculiar way.
No
It isn't breaking rules I'm pretty sure. It's annoying but not bannable.
Probably not unfortunately. I view things like that as unsportsman like behavior - which - is against the terms but something like this would be very subjective and likely overlooked.
This is why I wish we could see killer names at the start as well as survivors. I see known Toxic players - I can chose to leave the lobby. I'm stuck if I'm in a game with a killer that plays dirty. (Though I find less of those tbh.)
Are you sure it seems like gameplay abuse? If not his seems like a pretty big oversight by the devs.