is this normal? is it lag or cheat?
i don't know if this is a known Lag issue, but every time i chased this surv (and only when i chased him), he started lagging just to disappear in front of me, and appear behind me getting away...
https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueKnottyAsparagusThunBeast https://clips.twitch.tv/CoySmokyOrangeSpicyBoyClick on the Ghost if you can't see the clips
Comments
I had exactly this tonight. The entire match was fine, all the other survivors were fine, but every time this one Claudette was on my screen, everything lagged to #########. I couldn't walk properly, I couldn't lunge attack, it would only register as basic swings, and as Plague it took over a second to register me charging the vomit. It was ONLY when Claudette was in my field of view.
It’s a lag switch. Not literally a switch but a program cheaters use to throttle their connection for a second or two which allows them to teleport like that.