Stop outing your fellow survivors
Too often and I know they see me do survivors lead killers straight to me. Stop using your teammates as bait.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the world of optimal loopers its considered optimal play if another survivor continues looping (hes full life)
Yeah I know it sucks if you prefer the stealthy gameplay and usually I show my appreciation by unhooking that special survivor in front of the killer
No.
I don't care about dying.
I usually get enough points to pip anyway.
I never said I was nice : P
That's also why eventually a ban for griefing will come your way.
Yeah...no