too many cheater on dbd
A week has passed since I found at least one cheater a day, someone can start taking measures that people are still cheating undisturbed, that my patience has a limit
A week has passed since I found at least one cheater a day, someone can start taking measures that people are still cheating undisturbed, that my patience has a limit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not entirely sure what you mean. But if you suspect someone of cheating, just make sure you report them. It’s way less common on console.
Punctuation...please. This is SO hard to make sense of.
Make sure to report the cheaters and submit evidence if you can. I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about by saying your madness has a limit though.
Edit: Oh okay, I see you’ve edited it. I now understand. Yes, patience does indeed wear thin with this game lol.
In those cases just report it and go play another match. Take advantage that there is no DC penalty.
Agreed. I had a speed hacker the other day. It wasnt 200mph speed hacking but it was obvious something was amiss. He denied it but his long list of vacbans/gamebans tells me this guy is no angel