Rank your ability to play the Killers

I'm a Rank 1 Killer, but I'm definitely not comfortable with every Killer. It shocks me that many streamers can play everyone. Here's my list of Killers I can play and how well I can play them.

Expert (usually a 4k)- Freddy, Pig, Legion, Ghost Face

Average (sometimes a 4k, usually a ruthless)- Wraith, Hag, Clown, Spirit, Plague, Doctor

Subpar (probably brutal killer)- Trapper, Bubba, Demo, Myers, Pyramid Head

Please God No (the Survivors will think I'm a baby)- Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Oni, Deathslinger

Which Killers are you really good with? Or really bad with?

Comments

  • I do great with the Doc, Freddie, and the Trapper.

    Im mediocre with the Hag and the cannibal.

    I have the occasional good game the Legion.

    pretty much suck with the rest


    oni and the nurse are my biggest handicaps.

  • pig in expert? I am seriously thinking that you are a traveler of another dimension, in a place where the pig is a good killer doing 4k in red ranges. almost no pigs in red ranges..

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    pig in expert? I am seriously thinking that you are a traveler of another dimension, in a place where the pig is a good killer doing 4k in red ranges. almost no pigs in red ranges..

    I have a fondness for the Pig. She was the first Killer I ever 4k'd with. That said, if I had to say which Killer I'm best with, I'd say the Doctor. He's the one I most enjoy playing so he's the one I've gotten good with. I'm decent with Nurse and taking some time to learn Demogorgon, and can do all right with most killers. The ones I feel give me the most trouble are Hillbilly, Leatherface, and Oni. The chainsaw and/or charging mechanics are a bit unwieldy for me.

  • From best to worst

    1. Demo and Legion (I feel I can play them equally well)
    2. Deathslinger (On most maps, when I get sent to lerys I become a potato with him)
    3. Mikey (I have made some nasty comebacks with him)
    4. Freddy (everyone knows how to play freddy)
    5. Oni (Blood rage is crazy, if you don't get at least 2 downs during its duration you are doing things wrong)
    6. Wraith (fairly fun and with add-ons he becomes a beast)
    7. Bubba (I hate how slow his chainsaw feels without add-ons, I hope the upcoming update fixes that)
    8. Huntress (She feels like a worse deathslinger to me now)
    9. Pyramid head (Sometimes his ranged attack feels like a worse shred)
    10. Hillbilly (I feel he is too easy to play)
    11. Ghost face (used to be my main a long time ago but nowadays I barely play him)
    12. Spirit (my best headphones recently died so I cant play her as well :/)
    13. Piggy (I like her stall a lot but her mobility feels underwhelming)
    14. Nurse (I consider myself mediocre with her, I mess up my blinks too many times)
    15. Clown (The recent buff makes him feel better)
    16. Doctor (have not played him much since he was reworked)
    17. Trapper (I wish I could play trapper like Otz, I always get my ass kicked when playing trapper ;_;)
    18. Plague (I suck ass with her, I always miss my vomit, she just feels super clunky)
    19. Hag (I hate her so much, she is impossible to play for me but each time I go against a hag I get my ass kicked)
  • It really varies per match because sometimes I'm just messing around but...

    Best: Doctor. If I'm trying to get BP and pip up, I play him. Freddy may get added to this list (played as him first time on Wednesday and got 4ks in most of my matches).

    In the middle: Legion, Ghostface, Plague, Myers. I'll have some incredible games with them, but then sometimes I get absolutely rolled.

    Worst: Nurse but I love her.


    Note that I don't play often enough to be actually consistently good, and I'm playing at like Rank 15-16 usually.

  • I'm one of those Killers who actually knows how to play everybody, but does *not* like to play everybody.

    I almost never play clown, cannibal, Pig, Myers, Freddy, hillbilly, or Wraith (which is a shame because I have full legacy on him but he's become rather boring to play).

    Lately I've been enjoying Pyramid Head, Trapper, Ghosty, and Slinger.

    Nurse, Spirit, and Oni are in my back pocket if I feel like a group is SWF or if I want to just obliterate people that day.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    pig in expert? I am seriously thinking that you are a traveler of another dimension, in a place where the pig is a good killer doing 4k in red ranges. almost no pigs in red ranges..

    Pig seems like an average Killer in chase and she is. The dash is sometimes helpful but it doesn't come into play that much aside from being great for helping preserve STBFL stacks.

    But the fact that her power is strong gen slowdown and she can still run plenty of slowdown perks means that she has a lot more time to work with than most traditional M1 Killers. Pig games can last a long time and she rarely ever gets gen rushed, which is why she's so consistent for me

    1. Doctor. Both before and since his rework, I've been pretty good with him. I can mess around for a good portion of the match and still get a 3-4k.
    2. Legion. Almost on par with my Doc. Just yesterday I took out two pretty toxic Survivors who had the skills to back it up (one was a Legacy Nea, if that means anything) and still had two gens left to go (I let the other two farm for a bit because I felt accomplished). I honestly think people just don't know how to play them.
    3. Most everyone else. Hag, Oni and Demogorgon are higher than the others and Huntress and Spirit have games where I decimate everything and games where I barely get a hook, often back to back. Other than that, I'm pretty average with most of them.
    4. Deathslinger. There's a reason I don't really play FPS games, and stick to melee when it's an option.
    5. Nurse. I just can't be bothered to learn her.
    6. Hillbilly. I can't hit the broad side of a barn with my chainsaw to save my life.