Console Killers, what sensitivity do you play on?

Tried playing on 100 when they increased it a couple months ago, but I would end up spinning myself more than the survivors would lol. Recently I've been playing on 75 and starting to get pretty comfortable with that.

Comments

  • 92.... I know odd, for some killer I also change it. I use 85 for Hag and 100 for billy nurse and huntress. Everyone else is 92

  • 90 for survivor and 85 for killer and 619 for rey mysterio

  • Just use what feels comfortable to you and bump it up as you see fit.

    I played at a sensitivity of 100 up until the sensitivity options were expanded. Now I play at around 60-70ish, and might bump that up to around 80 eventually. Any higher and I start to encounter fickle problems with my analog sticks drifting (I do have a nicer controller, but DbD wears out my analog sticks so quickly that I don't use it for this game).

    Even at this relatively modest sensitivity, it's pretty rare for me to encounter anything I can't turn quickly enough for. Well, besides the odd occasion of Aim Dressing confusedly sliding my character into a tree.

  • 100 i wish i have more

  • On PS4, I use 60 for everyone except Oni (75) and Huntress/Deathslinger (0)

  • Usually around 75 but it depends what killer it is

  • 40 slower sensitivity helps counter 360s