DBD is Fine
I've been playing the game for a long time on PC and my pc broke and I play console now and there's so much one sided talk of certain play being OP. Survivors are too OP they can do stuff so quick or killers are so OP how can anyone win at red rank. The game is decently even but there's some killers that definitely are easier to play and stand out and can end games quick. Especially on console which Micheal is all I've ran into for the past about 15 games. I have no problems with any side being OP or not I win probably 7 out of 10 games at rank 2 and don't think it's that bad. One person gets clapped by survivors and gets on here and rants of a few survivors get mori'd and do the same. In reality I don't think it's that bad either way I think focus on improving and fixing things more than most balance I will say some killers need a lil buff but I think everyone has a different play style and there's a killer or a survivor for you.
Comments
Its really not fine. Solo survivor is an unplayable crapshow. Killer is ruined by toxic 4 man groups that only want to troll. Some of the map design is hands down the worst map design of any major game on the market right now, and some things in the game from years back are still extremely unbalanced
so toxic killers, facecampers and sluggers dont ruin it, just the survivors.
but I agree some maps are horrible made.