I misunderstood something.
So they announced Crossplay and everything soon, but I misunderstood something about crossprogression, they said it'll be available for Steam/Stadia/Switch, I'm originally a switch player, does that mean I can transfer my switch player to my xbox or just Steam/Stadia?? I didn't understand that.
Comments
XBox and PS4 are currently not going to be getting cross-progression at all. So you can have the same account on Steam, Switch, and Stadia, but you cannot do anything with your Xbox and PS4 accounts on other platforms.
Goddamit, I just want to have my switch account on my xbox, that's all ffs, I'm sick of switch and it's poorly design
Unfortunately, this seems to be more an issue with Sony/MS & Licensing - hopefully BHVR can get through what ever legalities they need to make this happen, I assue (which obviously isn't the case for you) most people that are wanting to switch are wanting to go from PS/Xbox to PC.
That's possible, I really want to play on a bigger tv and no frame drops, or almost none compared to docked switch