Good clown builds?
I always wanna try new clown builds so please type some thanks! :)
I always wanna try new clown builds so please type some thanks! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ/PGTW is practically mandatory building blocks on killer. A common Clown strategy for survivors is to pre-throw pallets. Bring Brutal Strength to counter and apply PGTW faster.
After that I prefer aggressive killer gameplay. I bring STBFL. Monitor and Sloppy Butcher are also great fourth slot perks. Especially if you want to check for Obsessions/DS in a match.
Pop Goes the Weasel, Remember me, No One Escapes Death, Nemesis and Freddy.
Brutal strength and use bottles to redirect people, not to infect them
The one I use a lot is the ALT+F4 build. It consists of pressing ALT+F4 on your keyboard after being humiliated throughout the match. Then I make under-powered noises in the corner.
Brutal Strength, Fire Up or Bamboozle are almost needed on Clown.
Pop goes the Weasel goes very well with Brutal Strength and Fire Up.
Tinker sucks on Clown.