Spirit builds

I decided to give spirit another shot, and I'm doing aight, I suppose. was wondering what builds to try. Currently I've been running BBQ, discordance, pgtw, and stridor. Been doing pretty decent w that.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like Devour Hope a lot on Spirit, because even if people find the totem they're likely to leave it until three stacks because of the threat of Haunted Grounds. I like running Nurse's too.

    I like your build, though. BBQ is mandatory for me on every killer I have it on because of the extra BPs and Pop is pretty mandatory because it's crazy strong. Stridor makes a lot of sense on her to help counter Iron Will and generally make using her power easier. Discordance is generally just a useful perk too and it works well with Pop.

    Yeah, I really fell in love with discordance on spirit, because you can be in chase, get the notification, phase to the gen and get a grab(pending it f'n works), get BBQ off the hook, and phase back to the injured for another down. Real mind gaming...

  • I ‘l o v e’ Save the Best for Last on M1 killers. I use OP’s build minus discordance. And sometimes switch Stridor for Monitor and Abuse.