Matchmaking
The matchmaking is bad, today I've deceided to do this post because I was playing some killer (Im rank 12) and all the survivors I've found where basically a SWF (Its not bad for me) but they were red/purple ranks with one player from rank 14 or something like. I dont know if its my fault or something, because when I olay survivor I find the killers and teammates with the same rank as me.
I've even tought it was my fault because I had leaved a match, but it was 3 months ago and I only have done that one time in my life.
I play in PS4 so there are a lot of players bevause it was free with the PSplus.
I dont know if this happens in others platforms because I only play PS4 and a little bit of PC, bit if you could upvote this so the Devs can reach the message, I would be really gratefull
Comments
The matchmaking has been broken for quite some time and its a known issue (if you scroll through the forums you will find many discussions to the topic).
This is one of the Devs answer to it:
Thanks, I didnt see this.