Legendary skins (Old unused models)
Will we ever see these unused models that were used in the alpha/trailer come back as legendary skins?
Will we ever see these unused models that were used in the alpha/trailer come back as legendary skins?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sure hope they bring back those skins. I've never seen them, but I like them!
White Claudette???
I thought of them recently too. They'd probably never come back but it'd be interesting to see og claudette.
I absolutely love the original Meg. I would love for them to tweak that cosmetic and give it to Claudette.
the OG trailer girl is the one i want most. It looks super cool