Are maps currently glitched?
This may just be a really strange coincidence but every match I’ve had today as survivor has resulted in me playing maps twice in a row. No matter what the map / variant is, I’ll play it twice. Nobody is using offerings either. I’ll just get the same map twice and then it’ll change, rinse and repeat.
Is this only happening to me? 👀
Comments
Just going off the title, and not reading anything else - yes.
I keep getting Hawkins. Like the past 3 days it has been the most frequent map every day. Somethings not right.
This has happened to me for so long I don't remember if it's always been this way. I play on Switch.
Really? I’ve never seen this happen before. I don’t mind it, it’s just really bizarre having to play each map twice in a row. 😂
I don't mind it either. I've mentioned it before and no one seem to have it happen to them. I guess we are a club of 2 now. 🎉