There's a small jumpscare-like sound effect, like a violin sting, as the camera jerks to The Attraction (similar to The Hag after triggering a trap) when the lure is active and working.
Those speeds are crazy. You run at survivors at the same speed as Hag or Spirit, and within 15 meters you force survivors to almost sprint towards you 11m. That's 0.2m/s slower than running. It's not "slowly walking," that would be closer to 1-1.5m/s.
It lacks interaction at all. Just run at people, press a button, everyone takes their hands off the keyboard/controller, then he hits someone.
People already complain about Deathslinger. He actually has to aim.
Those speeds are crazy. You run at survivors at the same speed as Hag or Spirit, and within 15 meters you force survivors to almost sprint towards you 11m. That's 0.2m/s slower than running. It's not "slowly walking," that would be closer to 1-1.5m/s.
It lacks interaction at all. Just run at people, press a button, everyone takes their hands off the keyboard/controller, then he hits someone.
People already complain about Deathslinger. He actually has to aim.
Ew. Springtrap.
I say this to everyone springtrap is basically chucky. Killed kids. Got killed. Now kills everyone
I love seeing springtrap in the game but his power is off-putting to say the least. I never want to see a killer in DBD that has a power which draws survivors towards it by force.
Rather, I love the idea of psychological lure like shapeshifter who can turn into a random survivor from the match and make players think he's just ally before they get too close and the killer reveals their true color.
I dont like the idea of having the survivors walk to you against their will. Maybe have it to where on a gen they periodically hear your terror radius.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it but there’s just something off putting about him since I haven’t really seen that model before
Forcing survivors to move towards you won't ever fly.
I say this to everyone springtrap is basically chucky. Killed kids. Got killed. Now kills everyone
I love seeing springtrap in the game but his power is off-putting to say the least. I never want to see a killer in DBD that has a power which draws survivors towards it by force.
Rather, I love the idea of psychological lure like shapeshifter who can turn into a random survivor from the match and make players think he's just ally before they get too close and the killer reveals their true color.
I dont like the idea of having the survivors walk to you against their will. Maybe have it to where on a gen they periodically hear your terror radius.