How to get faster Queues?
Right now I just want to play the Game but Survivor and Killer Queues take forever with almost 50 k People playing the Game.
Is there like any Way to get faster Queues? (Switching Regions or something) because that's pretty stupid.
Comments
Hm okay. I guess more People are playing in the USA now because it's Night there right now. The bad part is that I have to get up early so playing at Night isn't the best Option.
Edit: It's Morning there, not Night.
Yeah I know. I recently put a Timer to see how long I will wait for a Killer Match and I waited almost 6 Minutes for like a 5 Min. Match.
Weird. Killer queue times are literally 10 seconds for me (red ranks on XB1). Must be a region thing.
Are you playing during Nighttime?
I mostly play in the evening or early in the morning. Not so much deep at night.
Ok. Usually my Queues get better after 8 p.m. But everything before sucks. I wait Ages for a Survivor Match as well as Killer.
EU or US?
EU