Ok this is just sad
Poor guy
Poor guy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah, all killers have gone through it.
They learned a valuable lesson, one of revenge, one of fury, wrath, and determination.
In time, they will grow to hunt you, the puppy always becomes a wolf in the end.
I try to send those guys a "chin up, MM is kind of broken right now" messages. It's usually painfully obvious when they're new so I try to send them good vibes when they get thrashed by people way above them.
I get so much ######### thrown at me (I just got the Demo so even though I am currently ranked 4, I sure as hell don't play like it as I'm learning his powers; I really hope I run into the jerks again now that I have a handle on what I'm doing...) that I try to send happy messages to these poor bastards getting tossed right in the meatgrinder.
some people act as if they'd get physically punished if they say something nice/encouraging in the post-game chat... why?