Ps4 sale

I seem to always miss out on the sales..

I want to play the game so bad, got it on steam but since my friends don't play PC anymore I also want to buy it for my playstation.

Does some1 know when the next sale hits? or any tips on notifications about DBD sales?

Comments

  • If you have Twitter or FB you can set up notifications for whenever they post something.

  • Furthermore, I live in The Netherlands, where the game is even more expensive in the playstationstore than other countries... (€34,99)

    Last time I checked US is ($29,99 -> = 26.27 EUR)

  • Well not sure when the next sale is, but they usually announce it on Twitter. Follow dbd on Twitter and have notifications on.

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Well not sure when the next sale is, but they usually announce it on Twitter. Follow dbd on Twitter and have notifications on.

    @bm33 said:

    If you have Twitter or FB you can set up notifications for whenever they post something.

    Thanks! :D

  • Btw, if I pick up the game again.. any tips/tricks as killer or survivor?

    newest killer i played was nurse so I've been out for quite a while

  • @OpperSnaak said:

    Furthermore, I live in The Netherlands, where the game is even more expensive in the playstationstore than other countries... (€34,99)

    Last time I checked US is ($29,99 -> = 26.27 EUR)

    VPN. Set your internet to usa, Buy games. Make sure to use PSN cards and not a bank account.


    Theres no difference between buying things while touring and that.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449716#Comment_1449716

    VPN. Set your internet to usa, Buy games. Make sure to use PSN cards and not a bank account.

    Theres no difference between buying things while touring and that.

    Screenshot_20200716-055911_Chrome.jpg

    Don't pay more then 20 lol

  • Crossplay is set to be coming soon, so I don't know if it's worth it to buy the game again.

    Unless you want to play with your friends asap.


    ...


    Groetjes van België, Noorderbuur 😉

  • @OpperSnaak said:

    I seem to always miss out on the sales..

    I want to play the game so bad, got it on steam but since my friends don't play PC anymore I also want to buy it for my playstation.

    Does some1 know when the next sale hits? or any tips on notifications about DBD sales?

    You can buy the game when it comes on sale, but I suggest holding off on buying DLCs for the time being. BHVR have announced that they're working on crossplay, which many of us think will also include cross-progression, so you might be able to save a bit of money on the content that you've already bought on PC when that happens.


  • @rottmeister said:

    Crossplay is set to be coming soon, so I don't know if it's worth it to buy the game again.

    Unless you want to play with your friends asap.

    ...

    Groetjes van België, Noorderbuur 😉

    Sounds great aswell, but my pc is kind of old so I think I preffer playing on PS4 :)


    Groetjes terug haha

  • @OpperSnaak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449805#Comment_1449805

    Sounds great aswell, but my pc is kind of old so I think I preffer playing on PS4 :)

    Groetjes terug haha

    Fair enough.

    Do keep in mind that with crossplay, cross progression will most likely come too. So when that comes, you should be able to continue the progress you've made (and keep the skins you've bought on there), if you wish. Not sure how it exactly works though.


    P.S. Ik speel ook op de PS4, dus als je wilt kun je me toevoegen. Username is hetzelfde als op Playstation.

  • @rottmeister said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1449813#Comment_1449813

    Fair enough.

    Do keep in mind that with crossplay, cross progression will most likely come too. So when that comes, you should be able to continue the progress you've made (and keep the skins you've bought on there), if you wish. Not sure how it exactly works though.

    P.S. Ik speel ook op de PS4, dus als je wilt kun je me toevoegen. Username is hetzelfde als op Playstation.

    Done! :D