Are the killers free with ps4?

Hello, I would like to say something in ps4 when I have playstaiton plus on my account I can not get any killers or anything on another account says "Try it online!" and when I go to my main account, it says. Nothing only buy or overview am not sure if this is a bug or glitch. Thank you.

Comments

  • No. The only DLC that is free is “A Lullaby For The Dark”. You have to buy the rest of the killers.

    In the game, in your bloodweb on any killer, you can grind to try and get an ultra-rare add-on called a “splinter”. It will allow you to try a killer out before you buy the DLC. 

    I’ve never tried a splinter offering, so I have no idea how long it would take to appear in your bloodweb.
  • Thank you, PinkErickai was worried if it was a glitch, but it's ok thanks for letting me know.

  • @Ammar said:
    Hello, I would like to say something in ps4 when I have playstaiton plus on my account I can not get any killers or anything on another account says "Try it online!" and when I go to my main account, it says. Nothing only buy or overview am not sure if this is a bug or glitch. Thank you.

    No, but you get a few extra killers more than PC, I think it was hag.
    The other DLC killers you have to buy, but you really dont need to because the only viable ones are free to play anyway :lol:

  • Ammar said:

    Thank you, PinkErickai was worried if it was a glitch, but it's ok thanks for letting me know.

    No problem! 
  • Also just saying the huntress is worthwhile free if you got the skill to make it work I.E aing throws catching survivors as the pallet loop or jump back and forth in the back with a axe
  • Weird...the free ps4 copy I got had the hag and the doctor already unlocked. 
  • hag, huntress, doctor and originals killers (trapper, wraith, billy and nurse) its free

  • Dudddd said:
    Also just saying the huntress is worthwhile free if you got the skill to make it work I.E aing throws catching survivors as the pallet loop or jump back and forth in the back with a axe
    Huntress abd Nurse are both terrible on consoles regardless of how much you practice the frames cuck you over , ive had times during releasing animation the game freezes stuttering making me throw the hatchet in a total different direction. 
    I know but how often does it happen maby you have bad internet lagging it or over sensitive controls meaning the slightest twitch does it sure I can miss like that sometimes but don't mean she's a bad one just a different leading curve for use
  • @PinkEricka said:
    No. The only DLC that is free is “A Lullaby For The Dark”. You have to buy the rest of the killers.

    In the game, in your bloodweb on any killer, you can grind to try and get an ultra-rare add-on called a “splinter”. It will allow you to try a killer out before you buy the DLC. 

    I’ve never tried a splinter offering, so I have no idea how long it would take to appear in your bloodweb.

    I got 2 black and 1 glass splinter in 4 bloodweeb trees the other day. but it was the first time I ever got them.

  • @Ammar said:
    Hello, I would like to say something in ps4 when I have playstaiton plus on my account I can not get any killers or anything on another account says "Try it online!" and when I go to my main account, it says. Nothing only buy or overview am not sure if this is a bug or glitch. Thank you.

    You get Trapper, Billy, Wraith, Nurse, Doctor and Hag for free. Nightmare, Shape, Cannibal, Huntress or Pig have to be bought from psn store. Clown can be bought with shards (9000). You can buy entire chapters or just killer/survivor separately. Except Cannibal he's a one man package but costs less.