proximity chats
I know people always say the bad side to this but if you had it just do what I do live stream your game so if people start being jerks with it you can report them with proof or just have a mute button for them if there being toxic but have the mute linked to a report button so the conversation is already recorded for the devs to listen to I mean would be useful for alot of reasons no more swf teams that can coordinate on you because you know what there saying could make camping more interesting with a hilarious conversation with the killer/warn friends when working as a team buy shouting out RUNNNNNNN while sorting the other way and you can seriously mind ######### survivors as a killer with taunts creepy killer voices saying * I know your close I can smell your fear before opening the wrong locker and walking off before looping and grabbing them from it and going you thought you was safe but no one can hide from my master (I.E using whispers and saying the entity's always knows your there) would be fun on the noobs helps them learn some fundamentals about whisper and stuff
Comments
Would be fun yeah.... IF the community wasnt toxic AF
It has been suggested a million times and we know it's not coming anytime soon.
Bann for toxicity, sure....
This didnt work with written stuff and thats way easier to monitor than voice comms^^
It worked so well in f13 /s
only if you can completely toggle it off (would prefer not to have it actually) adding voice chat to this game would ruin it for people that stream it because everyones so toxic.