Legendary Legion cosmetic possibilites
Let's list a few:
-The Purge
-Happy Death Day
-....
Can't think of anything more, so....
It's up to you now, what could be a possible licensed Legion cosmetic?
Let's list a few:
-The Purge
-Happy Death Day
-....
Can't think of anything more, so....
It's up to you now, what could be a possible licensed Legion cosmetic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was expecting the 4 animatronics of fnaf from the first game but wow I'm impressed someone forgot about them.
What about that skin that won the contest?
That will be coming in a future tome.
Hopefully it comes with all the effects they had in the video and color variations.
The guy from Hush would be a cool skin for Legion.
It doesn't always have to be FNAF right?
I don't have the legion dlc, do they have a 'classic' Riders of the Apocalypse set yet?
No, but with all this fnaf hype trending lately, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned.