5 generators spawned and map was smaller than I've ever seen

Public match on rancid abbatoir coldwind farm against a spirit got 4 of the gens done when we got on the last one she kept checking it so I decided to look for another one but all the ones I found were done so to be sure I ran around the map and their were only 5 gens on the map.

And the map was way smaller than it should've been.

https://youtu.be/VlTMpR-pFZc


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Sorry their is a video to prove this it's to big to put in tho

  • @Larz02Barz said:

    Public match on rancid abbatoir coldwind farm against a spirit got 4 of the gens done when we got on the last one she kept checking it so I decided to look for another one but all the ones I found were done so to be sure I ran around the map and their were only 5 gens on the map.

    It was ps4 this is the first time its happened to me I do not know how it happened

    https://youtu.be/VlTMpR-pFZc

    Here's the recording sorry had to record my recording on my phone.