DC

Hi Dead By Daylight
I really love your game but I'm sorry to tell you that like this but you really have to do anything about disconnecters
i saw you did anything for the guys who don't join the game but for the guys that disconnect in the game there is the problem.
It's just like impossible to escape when a man just leave at start of the round there is nothing to stop em!
I suggest to make that these guys are temporaly banned(like 15min for the first time) to make these guys stop just ragequit
Thank you if you read that
Meg

Comments

  • Hello, as far as i know, if you report them they'll eventualy get banned, if they DC too often

  • @Amelia said:
    Hello, as far as i know, if you report them they'll eventualy get banned, if they DC too often

    Reports for DCing do nothing

    There is an automatic system runing in teh backgroudn that will become active if your DC rate suceeds 80% or sth like that. The rate is unknown, but really high, so you will never hit any penalties.

  • Yep, I can honestly say disconnecting is a huge problem for survivors. I understand why they're upset about it.

    Devs need to start enforcing harsher penalties. This isn't Call of Duty where one person leaving is no big deal.

  • Are you just going to post the same thread every day or something?
  • @Esheon said:
    Are you just going to post the same thread every day or something?

    We should post a DC complain thread after every 3 DCs that happen to us ingame.
    Maybe this way the devs will do sth about it one day

  • @Amelia said:
    Hello, as far as i know, if you report them they'll eventualy get banned, if they DC too often

    I believe this comment should be put in the "wish list" category.

  • I DC if I load into a game and I'm unable to move, start teleporting wildly or there's an aroma of hacker. Sometimes you've got to DC, or you'd be stuck looking at a screen of bull for a long time.
  • Only time I have ever DC'd was at the start of the game, my mom started having heart problems (which obviously takes priority). It wasn't anything serious, and didn't actually merit the DC, probably would have gotten a stillness crow or two, or found by the killer and hung.

  • CoolAKn said:

    Only time I have ever DC'd was at the start of the game, my mom started having heart problems (which obviously takes priority). It wasn't anything serious, and didn't actually merit the DC, probably would have gotten a stillness crow or two, or found by the killer and hung.

    Well. Anything of that Calibur warrants leaving the game. I mean... Unless you're cold or sociopathic I think everyone would choose to help their mother over a game.