a message to all deathslinger players
if the last survivor is a woman, you are morally obligated to give them hatch and say "m'lady" in post game chat
the sole exceptions are Toxic gamers, Neas and Blendettes
if the last survivor is a woman, you are morally obligated to give them hatch and say "m'lady" in post game chat
the sole exceptions are Toxic gamers, Neas and Blendettes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but it looks like deathslinger has seen what the current youth will look after 200 yrs (looks at legion) thanks to the entity
He has said that any surrvivor after the year 1900 well be killed to prevent such degeneracy
only if all survivors get wild west outfits
Got it.
I'll be sure to spear them as hard as I can before I put them on a meathook.