David eaten by Demogorgon
Either that or they secretly are one and the same person.
Whenever I fail a shred attack I can hear David grunting in pain and I know for a fact that this is not just my imagination!
Either that or they secretly are one and the same person.
Whenever I fail a shred attack I can hear David grunting in pain and I know for a fact that this is not just my imagination!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already reported this as a bug, but nobody even cared. [shrug]
My guess is this is because the Demogorgon's sounds are edited clips, so what we're hearing are the bits that are still somewhat recognizable.
I bet some dev accidently mixed up a couple of sound files all starting with letter D and hoped noone would notice. Well you've been exposed, haha!
Now, for equality reasons, please add more of these to missed attack sounds of all the other killers.
Nurse can have Nea sounds.