How do we report cross platform players?
I am Steam user, and just had a match with a Windows store user who was hacking.
Since I can't see their ID's, how do I send the Additional Player Report?
I am Steam user, and just had a match with a Windows store user who was hacking.
Since I can't see their ID's, how do I send the Additional Player Report?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a good question.
i mean you can make an Additional player report and leave those fields open, try to be as specific as you can with all other information, maybe they can find the windows store Id on their own?
but I don’t know and I really want to low as well (additionally: can you actually see the Steam ID when you are in BigPicture mode? Because I couldn’t find it and just never bothered to make a report again...)