Tunneling with no Obsession

So I am all aboard the "nerf the hell out of DS" train, but I do understand the problem in the game when no one has an obsession perk. While many people have debated how to nerf DS I would like to suggest that the devs add on to the obsession mechanic. First and foremost: There should always be an obsession, no matter the perks that are ran during a trial, this would discourage tunneling while allowing survivors to use different perks outside the typical meta without fearing an instant tunnel to death. Second: I think the obsession should have some sort of a debuff, what that debuff is could be up for debate, maybe a lesser version of oblivious or something like that. These changes would make the obsession a bit more interesting while also laying the ground work for a reasonable tone down of DS without tunneling becoming out of hand. Feel free to add any thoughts to my base idea.

-Cheers.

Comments