Are The Devs Done With Paragraphs?

I've heard a couple times that the Devs are done with Paragraphs/Standalones. Does anyone know if this is true? If so can you please link it? I personally would be a little sad if they were gone, I thought they were a cool way to give representation to franchises that didn't need a full chapter.

Comments

  • Well, the whole terming thing wasn’t really well defined.

    for example: I think GhostFace was called a chapter but Ash and every standalone before was a paragraph? Not 100% sure though.

    but I didn’t hear anything about them being done with stand-alone chars.

  • @Mooks said:

    Well, the whole terming thing wasn’t really well defined.

    for example: I think GhostFace was called a chapter but Ash and every standalone before was a paragraph? Not 100% sure though.

    but I didn’t hear anything about them being done with stand-alone chars.

    It could be that they're just retiring the name "Paragraphs." I'm not sure if that was the thing people kept referring to though, thank you anyway.